Home » Our Payment Policies

Our Payment Policies

We require a down payment of 25% of the total amount invoiced to confirm your trip. The remaining balance (75%) is due 42 days before start date of your trip. If the trip takes place within 45 days, full payment is required to confirm your program.

We receive payments on our Peruvian bank account. Please find the account details underneath. Bank fees may vary depending your bank`s policies.

 Please be sure to include the transaction fee of your own bank in your payment + add an extra US$ 24 Peruvian bank fee to the total amount that you are going to send, or instead when making the transfer choose to cover all transaction fees (by choosing “Our”). Make sure the currency of the transferred amount is in USD.

  • Bank: Banco de Crédito de Peru (BCP)
  • Beneficiary: Naturandes Travel EIRL
  • Account number: 194-2064945-1-38
  • Bank address: Calle Centenario 156, La Molina , Lima, Peru
  • Beneficiary address: Calle Gozzoli 801, San Borja, Lima 41, Peru
  • RUC/VAT number: 20552000171

Please note that when using Transferwise or Revolut (or any other third party online money transfer service) for your international wire transfer an extra $24 should be added to the amount that you send.

If you are in Peru and want to pay for your trip, you can directly deposit money in our bank account from any BCP office in the country. For this deposit you will need to bring (a copy of) your passport. At the counter you will be given you a deposit form that needs to be filled out with the amount that you are going to deposit and your signature. The cashier will ask you for the account number and your passport number:

  • Account number: 194-2064945-1-38
  • Passport number: You can show (the copy of) your passport to the clerk

After this step the cashier will confirm the name of our account (or in most cases just the first part of this), which is “NATURANDES TRAVEL”. Then you will receive a confirmation receipt that you can send us.

Where a change requested by you to your travel arrangements is permitted and possible, our change fee of US$ 50 will apply in addition to any additional Supplier change fees. Please note that all reservation changes are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of suppliers.

If you cancel your arrangements, you may be entitled to a partial refund.

Land services
Cancellation fees for land services that involve accommodation, transportation, guides or third parties’ reservations will be evaluated depending on the policy of each service provider.
We highly recommend looking at options for trip cancellation insurance. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through your insurer.

Please read our full term and conditions here.